Team Leadership Training
It can be very difficult to adapt from being one of the team to leading that team! Individuals are now tasked with managing the very people who they worked alongside and with whom they have possibly built up strong friendships. The Team Leader is a difficult role. They are neither a manager or one of the team. In order to help make the transition as smooth as possible individuals need to be given a series of tools and techniques to help them.
Typical content would include:
- What is leadership?
- Qualities of leadership
- Different styles of leadership
- Functional Leadership -Task – Team – Individual
- Defining and setting objectives
- Key result areas
- Smart performance standards
- Effective Delegation
- Building a successful team
- The principles of effective motivation