The Essentials of Selling
This programme is suitable for those who are relatively new to sales or who have never had the benefit of any structured training. It is a comprehensive one day programme and provides an essential toolkit for both telephone and face to face salespeople.
Content can be tailored for teams but will probably include the following:
- Structure of the sales call
- Preparation for the visit
- Planning call objectives
- Unique Selling Points- what does the company have to offer?
- Effective questioning and fact finding
- Active listening skills
- Presenting in terms of benefits
- Building client rapport including body language-Mirroring, matching, pacing and leading
- Recognising verbal and non-verbal buying signals
- Understanding and handling objections
- Closing the sale